Legislation in place for Communal Areas

Residential Communal areas fall under the auspices of the Health & Safety Work Act (Work Place Regulations 1974).  The reason being is that contractors are invited into the public areas to provide paid for services therein and as such will be legislated under the Health and Safety at Work Act.

Health and Safety Risk Assessments are carried out by a competent consultant for both the internal and external common areas to ensure that they meet all necessary compliance under the Act.

Back to General Management Company Information